UPOZORNENIE NA RIZIKO . CFD sú komplexné nástroje a prinášajú vysoké riziko rýchlej straty peňazí v dôsledku pákového efektu. 76 % účtov retailových investorov stráca peniaze pri obchodovaní s CFD s týmto poskytovateľom. Mali by ste zvážiť, či rozumiete fungovaniu CFD a či si môžete dovoliť podstúpiť vysoké riziko straty peňazí.
MOVING AVERAGE INDICATOR
- The direction of a moving average curve is indicative of the prevailing trend.
- False signals tend to dominate the chart during low-period averaging, while a long period tends to struggle.
- The sensitivity of the curve is dependent on the averaging period. For a highly sensitive curve, one should minimize the period of averaging. For a low sensitive curve, an averaging period should be increased.
- Average curves are essential in trending environment.
- A strong buy signal is expected to show up once the price overlaps from below its rising moving average curve. More so, a strong sell signal will appear if the price overlaps from above its falling average curve.
- A weak buy signal is expected to show up once the price overlaps from below its falling moving average curves. More so, a weak sell signal will appear if price crosses from its rising moving average curve.
- When a rising lower-period curve overlaps from below another rising longer period curve, it denotes a strong buy signal. However, when a falling lower-period curve is overlapping from above another falling longer-period curve, it denotes a strong sell signal.
- When a rising lower-period curve overlaps from below another falling longer-period curve, it indicates a weak buy. However, if a falling lower-period curve overlaps from above another rising longer-period curve, it means that sell signal is weak.
Využite svoje vedomosti v praxi
Vyberte si finančný nástroj, ktorý vám vyhovuje