Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Stop Loss Order
- Stop Loss order limits possible losses. It is set at a price lower than the opening price of the position or of the pending order execution.
- Take Profit order secures gains already acquired. It is set at a price higher than the opening price of the position or of the pending order execution.
- Percentage Method – determine the percentage of the stock you are willing to risk before you exit the trade.
- Support Method – determine the security’s most recent level of support and place your stop loss just below it.
- Moving Average Method – apply a moving average to your stock chart and place your stop loss below it.
Put your knowledge into practice
Choose the financial instrument that suits you