Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Tenkan-sen (Conversion Line, Blue)
- Kijun-sen (Base Line, Red)
- Senkou Span A (Leading Span A, Green Line Area)
- Senkou Span B (Leading Span B, Red Line Area)
- Chikou Span (Lag Signal, Green Color)
- Kuma (Cloud) is a fundamental element of the pattern Ishimoku, and it represents the area of support or resistance. Its shape leads the interval A and B.
- Cost Above the Clouds = The trend is moving upward.
- Cost Below the Clouds = The trend is moving downward.
- Cost in the Clouds = Sideways Trend
- Cloud Passing from Green to Red = There’s a correction in an uptrend.
- Cloud Changing from Red to Green = There’s a correction in a downtrend.
Put your knowledge into practice
Choose the financial instrument that suits you