Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- The indicator should be made more sensitive by reducing its phase for shorter trends.
- The indicator must be smoothed by increasing its phase for longer trends.
- Break the trend moving upward when the index value is changed from positive to negative. The cost will show a divergence oscillator.
- Break the trend moving down when the index value is changed from negative to positive. The value of the oscillator will show similarities.
- Level the correction trend moving upward when the light bounces from a maximum level towards a minimum.
- Correct the trend moving down when the indicator slides of the maximum level in the direction of growth.
Put your knowledge into practice
Choose the financial instrument that suits you